Live music is our forte. As musicians ourselves, we are passionate about finding new music and we are lucky enough to work with a lot of young and talented artists from all around the world. The intimacy that live sessions convey is something special. It is one of our favourite filming jobs as we get to translate the beauty, and sometimes anarchy, of acoustic music (we also go electric sometimes) into an accessible format that has the ability to entertain and move people.
- Live multi-camera and audio recordings for all manner of sessions, ranging from solo artists to full bands
- Filming in any kind of venue, including outdoor locations
- All video and audio services that will take your project form start to finish, including editing, colour correction and grading, audio cleaning, mixing and mastering (for further information on these services see our Video and Audio specific pages)
To provide you with a free quote, we require the following information at least 1-4 weeks before the session date:
- An idea of who we are filming. Is it a solo artist, band or a different combination of musicians?
- With the information on who we are filming we also require a technical specification of the instrumentation (i.e. electro-acoustic guitar, as we will have to record this differently to a nylon string guitar) as well as the number of singers, and all other information regarding the performance as this will determine how we shoot the session
- The location you wish to film in (if you do not have an idea of where to film, contact us to discuss options)
When dealing with high profile companies, brands, bands and solo artists, we need to know if we have the correct permissions at every stage of the job. This is of the utmost importance at the filming and editing stages.
We need certain permissions from:
- The venue, whether indoor or outdoor, ensuring that we can film there for the session
- The management of the bands, artists or any other kind of performer (this is particularly important when clearing content for release)