Music videos don’t have to be needlessly expensive to tell a great story. Whether you want to make a live music video by having your gig filmed, or wish to create something conceptual that promotes your music in a more artistic way, we can help you storyboard your vision.
From there we can look at ways of constructing a video that is not only visually exciting, but also represents your band or artist in a way that is true to your type of music.
- Live multi-camera and audio recordings for all manner of gigs, from intimate settings in vintage cafes to 1000 person capacity music venues. We also cater for recordings in outdoor locations
- All video and audio services that will take your project form start to finish, including editing, colour correction and grading, audio cleaning, mixing and mastering (for further information on these services see our Video and Audio specific pages)
- An outline of the concept for the music video so that we can help you storyboard the ideas
- An idea of the locations you wish to shoot in
When dealing with high profile companies, brands, bands and solo artists, we need to know if we have the correct permissions at every stage of the job. This is of the utmost importance at the filming and editing stages.
We need certain permissions from:
- The venue or owner/local council for outdoor locations, ensuring that we can film there
- The management of the bands, artists or any other kind of performer we may be filming (this is particularly important when clearing content for release)