As with all products that have been created for human convenience, sometimes what may seem like a simple idea is often a little more complicated than you first thought. Creating a video that gives a detailed explanation of your product is one targeted way of engaging the user and ensuring that they are confident in using it.
Focusing on building a brand that is not only recognisable for its quality but also its attention to the needs of the client is something we strongly believe in.
To provide you with a free quote, we require the following information at least 1-4 weeks before the shoot date:
For us to be able to determine how many cameras we will need for the shoot, as well as give us ample time to plan our shots for the event, we will need –
- A detailed description or specification of what the product you wish to make an instructional video is all about
- An idea of what location you wish to film in
- The concepts and ideas you have about how to market the product
When dealing with high profile companies and brands, we need to know if we have the correct permissions at every stage of the job. This is of the utmost importance at the filming and editing stages.
We need certain permissions from:
- The venue, whether indoor or outdoor, ensuring that we can film there for the event
- The brand developer or CEO of the company that makes the product
- Any third parties that we would need to gain clearance from to progress the video to the release stage